- In God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Son of God and the Son of man.
- That Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and that we are saved by the acceptance of Him as our Saviour, through His blood shed on the cross.
- To work the Word alone, without constantly seeking to be obedient to His call, is dead work.
- That the Father sent us the Holy Spirit as our Teacher, Healer, Helper and our Parakleitos.
- That Jesus is gathering His bride, we all form part of His end time vision and army as a complete body, with Christ as the Head.
“Jesus told Him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”